Wednesday, December 30, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - Update 8

I can't believe that Christmas is over and it's New Year's Eve tomorrow!  Seriously, where has this year gone?!

Okay, I know the last part of my year was spent enjoying holiday movies but where did the rest of it go?!  One of the tasks on my 101 in 1001 list is to watch 25 Christmas movies each Christmas season of the challenge and this year I managed to squeeze in 26!  I was hoping to watch a few more - so many good ones I didn't get around to - but there's always next year!  Here are the 26 I enjoyed this year:

1.  Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!

2.  Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer

3.  Frosty the Snowman

4.  Frosty Returns

5.  Elf - This one is a must every year for Mitch and me.


6.  Trading Christmas (Hallmark) - One of the best movies I watched this year and I would even venture to say it's made it on my list of favorites.  I will definitely watch it again next year if it's on.

7.  On Strike for Christmas  (Lifetime)

8.  The Flight Before Christmas  (Lifetime)

9.  Crown for Christmas (Hallmark)

10.  'Tis the Season for Love (Hallmark)


11.  A Very Merry Mix-Up (Hallmark) - I've seen this movie before and really liked it so I had to watch it again.  It will probably make it on my list again next year if it's on.

12.  Christmas Under Wraps (Hallmark) - I watched this movie last year and enjoyed it so I watched it again this year.  I enjoyed it just as must this year but don't think it's Christmasy enough to justify watching it again next year.

13.  A Royal Christmas (Hallmark)

14.  12 Dates of Christmas (ABC Family) - This movie was so awesome; I do believe I'm going to add it to my Christmas list next year!  I can't believe I'd never seen it until this year!

15.  12 Gifts of Christmas (Hallmark)


16.  A Christmas Detour (Hallmark) - One of my least favorite movies I watched this season.  I will not be watching it again in the future.

17.  Family for Christmas (Hallmark)

18.  Holiday in Handcuffs - This movie has become one of my yearly musts.

19.  Home Alone

20.  Becoming Santa (Lifetime)


21.  Christmas Incorporated (Hallmark)

22.  The Christmas Ornament (Hallmark) - Ditto to #6!

23.  Wish Upon a Christmas (Lifetime)

24.  Just in Time for Christmas (Hallmark)

25.  Mistletoe Over Manhattan (Hallmark)

26.  National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation - Another must every year for Mitch and me.

No comments: