Sunday, December 6, 2015

2015 Ornaments

Christmas cheer has hit me full-force this year and boy am I having a wonderful time during the most wonderful time of the year!  I've gone nuts decorating, buying more decorations, and then decorating some more.  A Christmas book has been started, Christmas movies are being watched every chance I get, and two pans of my Christmas pretzels have been made (and almost completely consumed - solely by me!)  I'm hoping to share more photos and tidbits throughout the month but first things first:  2015 ornaments!

Mitch and I continued our tradition of bringing home a vacation Christmas ornament.  The Carnival Cruise Ship joined our collection during our Alaskan cruise.


And our Hallmark Keepsake ornament:

Dasher's Delivery

Santa needs a lot of help
to get letters where they should be.
He uses lots of speedy ways
like "Dasher's Delivery!"

No comments: