Friday, August 14, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days 64 Through 72

Days 64 Through 72 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  (Descriptions left to right, top to bottom.)




Day 64:  A few months ago I found some 2007 confetti at a thrift store.  This morning after Mitch went to work, I sprinkled it all over his stuff to say "Happy 8th Anniversary!" in my own obnoxious way.  When I got home from work I discovered the confetti sprinkled all over my stuff instead.  I think a new tradition has been started!

Day 65:  I love this sentiment!  My favorite season is just around the corner!

Day 66:  A new modem.  Fast internet again, yay!

Day 67:  The street signs for my library have arrived!  I'm so giddy!  (Purchased from Etsy.)

Day 68:  Getting the bed to myself for the next seven nights while Mitch is gone.  Okay, maybe I will have to (happily) share some of the space with a ridiculously adorable little girl.

Day 69:  Law & Order: Special Victims Unit marathons.  I love this show, could watch it all day.  Oh wait, I did!

Day 70:  Reading on the deck on this beautiful summer evening.

Day 71:  An impromptu cleaning session in my disaster of a craft room.  One of these days I'll actually get to use it to craft.

Day 72:  Finding the perfect little gift for my sister.  At the time I could only show a portion of the gift because my sister was going to see my post but now that she has the frame in her possession I can share a photo of the whole thing.


It's almost as if this frame was made for my sister; she crochets and sews, appreciates the awesomeness of buttons.  There was absolutely no way I could leave this little gem at the thrift store.  I knew no one could possibly appreciate it like my sister and it filled my heart with happiness to have found it for her.

No comments: