Tuesday, August 25, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days 73 Through 81

Days 73 Through 81 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  (Descriptions left to right, top to bottom.)




Day 73:  My favorite thrift store's Halloween shop is open!  Had the little shop to myself today and scored 23 items for $35.  So much fun!  (Stay tuned for photos.  I'm super excited to share my great finds!)

Day 74:  Air conditioning on ridiculously hot days like today makes me so comfortably happy.

Day 75:  Waking up to this face.  The best way to start the day.

Day 76:  Facebook's 'On This Day' feature.  I shared this photo and caption a year ago today:
"Had to take a break from my reading this evening to get a photo with the hubs."

Day 77:  Not being able to decide what to read next (because too many books sound good!).  It's one of the best "problems" to have.

Day 78:  Lunch at my parent's house with mom's homemade peach pie for dessert.  So delicious!

Day 79:  The dictionary app on my phone.  Words are wonderful.

Day 80:  A little girl's night out with some wonderful ladies.

Day 81:  A super fun mail day!  Doesn't get much better than a book of quotes and a couple of gnome prints for my library!

No comments: