Thursday, September 1, 2011

Three Tidbit Thursday

~ I have two major topics I want to finish blogging about in September: 1) Utah trip and 2) Florida trip. I cannot believe I still haven't finished blogging about the vacation Mitch and I took in January!

~ I began my fall semester of courses last week Monday. It looks like my favorite classes are going to be Fraud Examination and Auditing I. Yes, I'm a nerd.

~ Last week Monday, I also took my roller derby skills test. I passed, which means I am no longer "Fresh Meat." This means I get to practice with the "real" team, including my sister. I'm so excited to be part of this awesome group of women! Two other perks of passing my skills test include a jersey with my name and number and a custom made mouth guard.  Woot, woot!

2 comments:

Jaclyn Trecartin said...

Congrats on passing your test!

I am excited to begin my classes this month as well.

amber said...

Congrats on your skills test! Do you have a roller derby name yet?