Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We Have a One Year Old

On December 12, our little girl turned one. To celebrate Crickett's big day, Mitch and I threw her a party. Perhaps I should say that "I" threw the party - Mitch thought I was a bit ridiculous for wanting to have one. What can I say? I love my puppy and enjoy spoiling her.

Crickett got some very nice presents from her guests. She received several Christmas shirts (yes, I'm guilty of occasionally dressing up my puppy), toys, and treats.


There is a lady in town who makes homemade dog cakes and I couldn't resist. Isn't it adorable? Both Crickett and Rockie seemed to enjoy it. Crickett especially liked the frosting.


Ms. Rockie Balboa, all festive in her Christmas collar.


Crickett with Grandpa and Grandma W.

Crickett with Grandma and Grandpa F. and auntie Ann.


It was a fun little evening for dogs and people alike. Sometimes you just have to celebrate the "non-traditional" events.

4 comments:

amber said...

It looks like a wonderful birthday party!

Kristie said...

Aw, she looks so adorable! As does Ms. Balboa. :D

Caity said...

Aww you guys are so adorable and so is Crickett! Happy Birthday!

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Crickett! Lol looks fun!