Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Honeymoon Day 1

Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it online before Christmas to wish everyone a wonderful holiday, so here is a late Merry Christmas. I hope you all had a beautiful day.

In other news, my husband and I began our honeymoon today! We flew out of North Dakota down to Denver in the tiniest plane I have ever been on. My legs were quite grateful that the trip was only an hour long. Our "normal-sized" plane from Denver to Los Angeles was late getting in and quite late taking off (which adds up to lots of lateness). By the time we arrived in LA, we had 15 minutes to connect to our plane to Honolulu. The LAX is not conducive to 15 minute flight changes, so our plane to Oahu flew off without us and we are currently waiting for pizza here in LA at the lovely Courtyard Marriott. I'm a little disappointed (there was a tiny bit of crying at the airport), but we have a flight out of here to Honolulu tomorrow morning so I can't complain too much. I will be one happy girl tomorrow afternoon when we finally get there!



2 comments:

Chad Oneil Myers said...

Just checking into your blog. I hope you guys have a wonderful, romantic time.

Kerri Farley said...

Are you back?? I got your comments last evening....you are so special....it makes me feel so happy that you are looking at each one! And thank you for your commments on my last post too!

I can't wait to hear about all of your adventures while away!