Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas in the Park

Have I mentioned how much I love Christmas? If I haven't, here it is: I LOVE Christmas. It is by far my favorite holiday. Nothing quite compares to the magic of the season and the joyous, light-hearted mood that everyone seems to be in.

Last night my husband and I went to "Christmas in the Park." I love riding in the car, heat blowing on my face and festive tunes filling my ears, looking at the Christmas lights and displays local business have set up. Even though it only lasts for about ten minutes, it's a ten minutes I enjoy experiencing year after year.

I hope everyone had a festive weekend!

1 comment:

Kerri Farley said...

Looks like you got some neat pics of the festive holiday displays!

I love seeing beautiful displays....but sometimes it seems that people really go overboard.

These are lovely!