Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Classroom

Last week, the National Honor Society students decided to organize a Christmas decorating contest. Each grade was assigned a classroom and the group with the best decorations won a pizza party and cake.

The 7th-graders were given my room to decorate. While the contest and rules were explained last week, the 7th-graders thought it best to wait until this week Wednesday (the last day to decorate) to get to work. They only had 50 minutes to decorate, but look at everything they accomplished. (Slap a thick helping of sarcasm on that last sentence.)




Can you tell that their original theme was Scrooge? Are you surprised that they didn't win the contest? I hope you answered no to both questions.

2 comments:

Kerri Farley said...

I know you are getting ready for your honeymoon....and I wanted to wish you safe travels and I hope you have a Wonderful Time.

I also wanted to tell you that your comments on my post "Take Time" was one of the best Christmas gifts I received this year. It makes me very happy that you are enjoying my photos!

Merry Christmas!!

teacherwoman said...

Nice.

I am so glad to be home in Bismarck and away from the little turkeys for a week and a half!