Monday, September 21, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - 100 Happy Days, Days 91 Through 99

Days 91 Through 99 of the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  (Descriptions left to right, top to bottom.)




Day 91:  A little activity that allowed me to use the scale ruler from my college days in the architecture program.  Still love using it.

Day 92:  A popsicle on this warm evening.

Day 93:  Pretty foggy mornings on the way to work.

Day 94:  This instagram account fills my heart with so much joy.  If you don't follow @wolfgang2242, you should!  So wonderful!

Day 95:  When you're doing a deposit at work and start writing your library card number instead of the bank account number.

Day 96:  My fall decorations have come out!

Day 97:  Sunday night dinners and Mexican Train with my husband and father-in-law.

Day 98:  A cool rainy day followed by a gorgeous sunny evening.  I love the fall season!

Day 99:  My parents gave me three boxes of my childhood books today.  So many amazing memories as I go through them; feeling so blessed to have had such a wonderful childhood wiht parents who instilled in me a love of books and reading.

No comments: