Tuesday, February 3, 2015

A Girl Can Dream, Part 4

Nearly every Tuesday my parents, sister, and I have lunch together at a local pizza place.  On those Tuesdays, my parents pick me up from work and we drive by some older, charming houses on our route.  A while back, I noticed the below home with a "For Sale" sign out front and figured I would do some online searching to get a tour of the interior.  So, behold another dreamy house I'll gladly take if anyone wants to buy it for me.


Aren't the purple and gold accents absolutely wonderful?!



Adorable entry.



You can't argue with an entire house of beautiful wood floors. *Sigh*



How ridiculously lovely is this dining room?  I'm in love with those corner built-ins!


The kitchen is nothing amazing but I thought it was cute and cozy.


I do love the green trim and door, however, and the tile back splash is fun.


A fireplace and built-ins in one of the bedrooms (great room for an office and reading nook!).




Love the full length windows and the sloped ceilings in the bedrooms.



The backyard is so charming; definitely a place you'd want to spend a lot of time when the weather was pleasant.

No comments: