Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hello, October

Why hello, October, where did you come from?!  Where did September go?!  (And August, too, based on my lack of posting!)

I have no excuse for not writing other than pure laziness.  I think about my blog often - almost daily -  and I really do miss it but I just can't seem to get myself here.  I've been easily distracted with such things as Pinterest and Instagram; these apps provide instant gratification and require very little work from me.  However, when I come here and realize all the memories - both good and bad - that I haven't recorded, my heart breaks a little.  I started this blog as a way to "scrapbook" my life and lately I've left a lot of pages empty.  I know I've said it before and I'll probably say it again, but I'm going to try and turn this around.  My life is not glamorous or exciting by any means but I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything; it's time I start documenting all those things that make it mine.




1 comment:

Dana said...

Hello! :)