Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tuesday Thrifting and Treats

On Tuesday, my sister and I visited our favorite thrift store's Christmas store.  It is a cozy, cute little place with so many wonderful things; it would have been easy to spend more than my hour-long lunch there.  It would have been easy to buy a cartload of stuff, too, but I restrained myself (mostly because I got overwhelmed) and came home with only this tin:


I'm regretting not buying more knick-knacks so I may venture back there again soon.  I only work two blocks away so it's a little too accessible!

After work that day, I made the first (of what will be MANY) batches of my Christmas pretzel treats.  These are the only things I make for the holiday but they are definitely all that needs to be made; Mitch and I have been eating them like crazy!  They are a little too delicious, the perfect combination of salty and sweet, crunchy and smooth.

No comments: