Thursday, March 24, 2011
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "P"
1. Paint – I LOVE looking at paint samples; these displays are definitely the best area of home improvement stores.
2. Paisley – My all-time favorite pattern.
3. Pears – Mitch and I planted two pear trees in our yard last spring. I cannot wait until they start producing fruit!
4. Pearls – I do not care for them at all. I know they are considered classy, but I think they just look tacky.
5. Pedicure – I’ve never had one and have no interest in having one.
6. Pillow – I like mine fluffy, Mitch likes his flat.
7. Pineapple – My favorite fruit.
8. Poetry – I just cannot get into this genre of writing.
9. Popcorn – I could eat this every day.
10. Prairie – I’m definitely a prairie girl. I’d take the flat grasslands over mountains any day.
11. Pudding – My favorite kind is tapioca.
12. Pulse – I don’t like seeing, hearing, or feeling a heartbeat. It makes me queasy.
13. Purple – My favorite color. Also the color Mitch and I plan on painting our family room when its finished.
More Thursday 13!