Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Three Barrels and Slacking

I was told that a three-barrel curling iron makes beautiful beach waves so several weeks ago, I purchased this beast.


I fail at 99% of my attempts to style hair, so why I thought I could handle this, I'm not entirely sure.


Tomorrow will be my test run with this baby. We'll see what kind of disaster ensues.

Tomorrow will also be the day I finally get around to posting about my Florida vacation. Can we say slacker? January hasn't been a "get things done" kind of month for me. Good thing it's almost over.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so curious to see how this turns out! I've also had my eye on one of those things, but I can't help but be doubtful that it'll produce the natural beautiful waves it promises... You can be sure if your venture is successful, I too will be the owner of one of these torturous looking devices :D

Shannon said...

That thing just looks dangerous - ha! I'd have it tangled in my hair for sure! Please post pictures!