Thursday, October 21, 2010
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "L"
*Idea from Alisha at Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander*
1. Label maker – I could have way too much fun with one of these!
2. Labyrinth – I had a large wood version growing up. I was not very good at it.
3. Lap – I love when Crickett curls up in my lap and cuddles with me while I’m doing homework.
4. Laughter – I once had a boyfriend tell me I laughed too much.
5. Legs – I often only shave up to my knee. I’d like to say this is because I’m too busy to do all of my leg, but it’s just pure laziness. I hate shaving.
6. Lettuce – I do not like it on or in my food, but I enjoy salads.
7. Librarian – I think this would be one of the greatest jobs in the world.
8. Lighthouse – Beautiful structures. How much fun would it be to live in one?!
9. Lilac – I love the smell of lilac trees and bushes. Mitch and I planted (and by planted, I mean I picked out the type of tree and Mitch did the dirty work) a Japanese Lilac Tree in our boulevard in May.
10. Lists – I LOVE making them! (Obviously!)
11. Lollygag – I’ve been known to do this occasionally. I even earned the nickname “grandma” from a cousin.
12. Lotion – I like using baby lotion because it doesn’t dry out my skin. Plus the scent is wonderful.
13. Lunch – My least favorite meal of the day. I really, really don’t like it. When I’m home I never know what to eat and when I’m working, I always default to sandwiches. Bleh!
More Thursday 13!