I was tagged by Caity!
Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books you’ve read that will always stick with you. List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.
Here is my list!
1. Watership Down by Richard Adams
2. Saving Gracie by Carol Bradley
3. Ender's Game (and then the rest of the series) by Orson Scott Card
4. The Awakening by Kate Chopin
5. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
7. The Green Mile by Stephen King
8. Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
9. The Women of Brewster Place by Gloria Naylor
10. The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch
11. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
12. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
13. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (and the others in the series) by J.K. Rowling
14. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
15. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
What books would make it onto your list?