Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Finds

Last night while I couldn't sleep, I decided I'd jump on the Etsy bandwagon and see what was out there. I've been there a time or two but never done any real searching. Well, not only did I do some serious searching last night, I did some purchasing as well! I found these four items for my kitchen/dining room.

These first three are labels from fruit crates from the 1930s-1940s




and this fruit print is on a vintage 1933 Citrus Market newspaper.



Yay for Etsy! I think I might be hooked!

3 comments:

amber said...

Those are AWESOME! You'll have to post pictures of them in our kitchen!

Great find, Holly!

Unknown said...

the best thing to do when you cant sleep is shop! those are really cute.

Amanda Jo said...

Love them!!! Where did you find the fruit lables?! I'd love to have a set for my dining room!!