Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fill-In #178


1. Fruit salad - the best food to take on a picnic.

2. Summer is on its way.

3. My feet adore flip flops.

4. To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything.

5. I’m not in good enough shape for a long hike.

6. When I crave food, it's usually something unhealthy.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to discussing books with a co-worker, tomorrow my plans include dinner and a movie with the hubby and Sunday, I want to win a game of Hearts at the in-laws!

More Friday Fill-Ins!

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

That's fun! Where did you get this?!

amber said...

What movie are you two going to?

Have a great weekend!

Amanda Jo said...

You know, for the first time in years I'm excited about summer!!! I hope you have a GREAT one! By the way, I have an award for you on my blog!

amber said...

OOooh...I want Tyler to go with me to see Shrek. I don't know if I can talk him in to it though! :) You'll have to tell me how it is!