Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Brief Break

Mr. Backpack and I now have a brief break before we officially have to make a trip together again.

Today, both of my Spring 2010 courses officially ended. On Sunday night I took the final test for my online business course and this afternoon I took the final test for my on-campus accounting course. I'm thrilled to be done with the business class (it was A BIT dull), but I have mixed feelings about having finished my first accounting course. I'm excited to now have some basic knowledge of accounting and look forward to the many more number-crunching courses I have ahead of me, but I will miss the instructor I had this semester. She was a WONDERFUL teacher and there wasn't a class of hers that I didn't enjoy sitting through. I wish she could teach all of my courses. Ever had an instructor like that?

I now have 20 days of freedom ahead of me until summer school begins. Mr. Backpack doesn't get to go anywhere, though, because both courses I'm taking are online; he gets a nice long break until August when fall classes start. He better enjoy it because I have a feeling we'll be quite busy then . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, It is so refreshing listening to you talk about your accounting class and how excited you are! I am so happy and proud of you for pursuing this dream of yours. I wish you much success in your future classes.

Love,
Mom

Unknown said...

look how clean he is!! mine always needed a bath on my breaks.

amber said...

Super cute backpack!

I am so glad that you are enjoying school so much! It helps when you have awesome instructors!

eiwoab13 said...

I love what you wrote in this blog about your backpack! I'm glad Mr.Backpack has break untill you start school again ! :P