Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thursday 13: Bestsellers I Can't Wait to Read



1. The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton

2. Little Bee by Chris Cleave

3. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick

4. The Weight of Silence by Heather Gudenkauf

5. Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

6. The Necklace by Cheryl Jarvis

7. Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane

8. The Time Traveler’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

9. That Old Cape Magic by Richard Russo

10. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows

11. The Help by Kathryn Stockett

12. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout

13. Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner


More Thursday 13!

7 comments:

Karen said...

What a great list! I'll have to add some of these to my list. I'm currently reading 'The Help' by Kathryn Stockett and it's pretty good so far. I've heard The Time Traveler's Wife & The Potato Peel society books are good too!

p.s. I may have to do some of these Thursday 13 lists!

soleil said...

I really loved the Time Traveler's Wife. I hope you enjoy it too.

Alice Audrey said...

I'm so out of it. The only one I've heard of is Time Traveler's Wife.

Unknown said...

i also really liked the time travelers wife, thats a good read.

amber said...

I want to read The Help too.

teacherwoman said...

Great list! I haven't read any of those books but I have The Time Traveler's Wife on my nightstand!

Americanising Desi said...

i second your taste :D

Down Down and Dump