Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Little Letter

Dear Gray Hair,

I've always had a fear of going bald; this is the reason why I appreciate the fact that you've stuck around and didn't just leave when the "going got tough". What I don't appreciate, however, is your refusal to conform. Why must you stand up on end when short and refuse to curl when long? Most importantly, please explain to me the need for you to grow right along my part where everyone will see you. I don't understand why you need so much attention.

I have tried to get along with you; I've put the tweezer away and let you be. I thought we could live harmoniously, but it turns out I was wrong. If you don't change your ways real soon, I will have to take this matter to someone who knows how to send you into hiding. You've become a nuisance, an embarrassment, and I will not put up with it much longer.

Sincerely,

Holly

5 comments:

Caity said...

Oh dear! I hope the gray hair lets you be! That sounds like a bad relationship the two of you have there. :P

amber said...

:)

teacherwoman said...

Oh yeah. .... the joyous grays. I got my first "handful" a few years ago and have been coloring since. It's horrible!

Unknown said...

kill it!

Karen said...

Lol I loved this! So funny. I mean, uh... it's terrible. That grey hair needs to be taugh a lesson!