Wednesday, March 17, 2010

That Old Smell

Mitch and I ran errands yesterday, one of which included checking out a new store in town that sells vintage items (brought to my attention by Amber). Unfortunately the store was closed so all we could do was peer in at the merchandise. Mitch was not impressed; I, however, can't wait to go back on Friday and check it all out.


Mitch: I don't know about this place.

Holly: I think it looks fun.

Mitch: It smells old.

Holly: That's because the stuff in there is old.


I don't think he gets it.

8 comments:

amber said...

They are closed during the week? Bummer!! Well now you have something to look forward to this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

I've had that conversation before with my husband also!! ha ha! They just don't appreciate pretty things!! :)

Shayla said...

LOL typical MAN COMMENT!!!

Unknown said...

Where is this vintage shop??

teacherwoman said...

Too funny!

Jenny said...

It's always fun to find new places that sell what you want :D I wish there were more around where I live (other then target and walmart).

Unknown said...

yay for that old smell (unless its your garage that smells that way)

Caity said...

Haha men. No, they don't get it. Vintage stuff is awesome!! :D