Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday Trifles

  • Last week I had a flu bug that knocked me off my feet; this week has been "homework catch-up" week.
  • On Saturday, I got to see the snow pile in front of my parents house:

(Needless to say, they can't see out their front window.)

  • On Monday, my in-laws officially sold their house and bought a new one. Congrats to them!
  • I recently changed our mouse setting to single-click instead of double-click. Mitch hates it and while I thought I would thoroughly enjoy it, I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be.
  • I really don't like the flesh-colored skates that some ice-skaters wear. Are they trying to trick people into thinking they're not wearing skates? I don't get it.
  • Crickett's new favorite activity is eating ice chunks off the deck. Who knew frozen water could taste so good?

6 comments:

Caity said...

Wow that snow pile is insane!! I hope you keep feeling better. Flu bugs are the worst. I was thinking that same thing about the flesh colored skates too! I want to know they're ice skating!!

amber said...

holy cow that is a lot of snow!!!

I totally agree about the flesh colored skates!

teacherwoman said...

That is a mad snowbank! Wow!

I agree on the flesh colored skates... but I am thinking that if they were to where black, it might stand out a bit?! I don't know!

Unknown said...

when i saw that picture, out loud i said "what the He**?". first thing that popped into my head, im glad noone else was in the room i dont need little ears picking up that phrase.

Unknown said...

Love your comment about the ice skates! Why wear flesh colored when you can wear something fun, like old eighties ones?! ;-)

And that snowpile is ridiculous!! My roomie wants to know how you even get rid of all that.

Karen said...

That is the most awesome pile of snow I've ever seen. Forget school... you need to get working on a snow fort stat!