Saturday, February 16, 2008

Fickle February

February has been frustrating for me. This month has been completely inconsistent in regards to the weather. Inconsistent is actually a bit of an understatement. While I know this time of the year gets a little crazy, I don't remember the last few years being this ridiculous. Our temperatures have ranged from 30 above zero (with snow, of course) to 30 below zero in these past 16 days. This back and forth is wearing me out and I've definitely caught a case of the winter blues. I'm ready for this season to be over - bring on spring!

2 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

AMEN! I've about had it too! :) I just keep buying myself flowers from Krogers. It helps. :)

Kerri Farley said...

I agree....bring on the Spring! I have had a terrible cold/upper repiratory "thing" over the past week....and I'm SOOOO READY for Warm Weather. However....we are expecting another ice/freezing rain event tomorrow evening. Yuck!