Sunday, February 3, 2008

Birthday Weekend

My husband and I headed back home this weekend to celebrate his birthday with our families. As usual it was a lot of fun and went too fast. I'm sure I've said this before and will say it a dozen more times on this blog, but I cannot wait to move back for good. It will be great to be close to everyone again!

My dad and husband playing what my sister calls "Hard Ball" - a combination of hockey and bocce ball. This is just one of my dad's many interesting ideas.

The men's team for Battle of the Sexes.

The women's team for Battle of the Sexes. (It was four to three and the men still managed to win.)

My sister and me.

My husband with his birthday cake.

Sunday morning's frost. It was like walking in a winter wonderland.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure was a fun time and also waiting for the day that you and Mitch are back for good! Love Mom W

Kerri Farley said...

You ladies let the guys win...right?? Looks like lots of fun....and your last shot of the tree with the Frost....BEAUTIFUL!

Did you ever get a new camera??

Anonymous said...

It's always fun when you guys come home! I'm so glad Mitch's parents and us live in the same town so we can all get togther for fun times and can share you guys together.

You dad really enjoyed playing the ice game with Mitch. He is always willing to try something new. Yeah, Mitch!

Love you guys!