Saturday, January 31, 2015

101 in 1001, Round 2 - Update 2

In addition to completing the "host a crock-pot party" task on my 101 in 1001 list, I've also started several other activities.

Organizing my computer files/Organize digital photos.  I've been working on this since the new year hit and have made quite a bit of progress.  The documents (Word files, Excel spreadsheets) haven't been causing too much trouble but boy oh boy do I have a mess with my photos!  So many photos and so many duplicates (and then more duplicates) of a ridiculous amount of pictures.  I've already deleted THOUSANDS of photos and I still have a long way to go.  It's so much easier to stay on top of things than have to go back and work through it all; why do I never remember this at the present time?

Complete a 1000-piece puzzle by myself.  I started my puzzle this past Sunday.  I've made a lot more progress than I thought I would after seven days of working on it and have actually had more fun than I thought I would.  There's definitely something satisfying about finding two pieces that click together just right!  (Yes, nerd alert!)


Learn how to embroider/Learn how to crochet/Learn how to knit.  I ordered this book last week (totally old school - copyright 1979 with that lovely aged smell!) and all 685 pages arrived this week.  I have not yet dived into this wealth of information but I'm excited that I have this valuable tool at my fingertips when I am ready to get started my stitching endeavors.  Hopefully that will be real soon!


Watch an entire television series from beginning to end.  I've borrowed the Sex and the City series from a friend and since I haven't seen very many episodes it will almost be like starting a brand new show!

No comments: