Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thursday 13: 2014 Etsy Christmas Finds


Since next week is Christmas and I love Etsy, I thought I would see what wonderful items should be under my tree.  I do believe this is going to become an every-holiday, every-year kind of post.  So much fun!

1.  Pretty Christmas tree necklace.  Lots of other really great necklaces in the shop, too!

Etsy shop

2.  I love holiday garland!

Etsy shop

3.  Charming vintage jewelry Christmas tree.  So many gorgeous arrangements in this shop!

Etsy shop

4. Beautiful nativity scene.

Etsy shop

5.  Cozy quilt.

Etsy shop

6.  I love holiday pillows!  Mr. Rudolph's nose would even match our couch.

Etsy shop

7.  I am so in love with this painting.  It's so magical; I wish I could jump right into the scene!

Etsy shop

8.  I own no holiday wreaths and think I should probably change that in 2015 since wreaths always seem to make it on these lists of mine.  How pretty are those felt flowers?

Etsy shop

9.  I would never wear this but I thought it was absolutely adorable!  Such a fun, festive dress!

Etsy shop

10.  What an easy little change to make a room more festive!

Etsy shop

11.  How charming is this Santa train planter?

Etsy shop

12.  Vintage carolers.  I don't have any carolers in my Christmas collection and think I should probably fix that by getting these lovely ladies.

Etsy shop

13.  Noel candle holders.  I'm kind of a sucker for anything with holly.

Etsy shop

No comments: