Tuesday, December 16, 2014

2014 Ornaments

I'll be the first to admit that shaping and fluffing the Christmas tree is an infuriating process for me; I turn into someone even more rotten than the Grinch.  It is the only thing I don't like doing at Christmastime.  Once I open the boxes of ornaments, though, I can't help but cheer up; my heart grows three sizes.  So many pretty baubles and charming characters that bring memories flooding back.  I absolutely love the collection Mitch and I have made and add to every year.

This year Mitch and I continued our tradition of bringing home a Christmas ornament from every vacation destination; this little guy joined our assortment in February after our trip to Las Vegas.


Our 2014 Hallmark Keepsake ornament is a combination of two of my loves: popcorn and snowmen.  When you activate the ornament, the machine illuminates and popcorn falls as "Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!" plays.  It is so adorable!  Go watch the video here.

Poppy Holidays


It's a blizzard of popcorn!
All fluffy and white,
it blows and it drifts - 
what a magical sight!
A "snowman" pops up
to complete the cool scene,
as the fun just keeps falling
in this merry machine!

Did you add any new ornaments to your collection this year?

No comments: