Saturday, November 10, 2012

Thankful Day 10

I'm thankful for the kind strangers who stopped to offer their help pushing and pulling my car out of its stuck state after another stranger hit me and my car into the frozen rain and snow mess on the side of the road.

(I had Mitch come help me despite all the offers since I was just a hop and a skip away from home.  Also, everyone was fine and the cars were fine.)


*This photo was taken this morning when Mitch tried backing out of our driveway that had become a solid sheet of ice the night before when freezing rain made an appearance.  We ended up in the grass - I thought for sure we were going to hit our poor little lilac tree.  After we were successfully on the street, it was fun to laugh about.  Definitely not this couple's best driving day.*

No comments: