Friday, June 24, 2011

Holly's Happenings: 6/5/11 - 6/18/11

Monday, June 6th - My second summer school course - Principles of Macroeconomics - started (online).  I am definitely a nerd because I'm really enjoying this class and even like reading the textbook.  I was suppose to have my first roller derby practice on this day but the practice space is currently being used for storage due to the flooding.  Luckily the team found a new place to practice and I only had to wait an extra six days before I started.  This was also the evening I got sucked into "The Bachelorette" (I know, I know - yikes, Holly!).  In case you're wondering, my current favorite is J.P.




Wednesday, June 8th - Flower shopping with my mom and sister!  I think greenhouses have to be one of the best places to spend time.  How can you not be happy in a place like this?



Sunday, June 12th - I had my first derby practice!  It was a lot of fun and I met some amazing gals.  We spent practice just getting used to skating around and then falling on our knees.  Also, history was made that evening when my father sent his first-ever text message!




Tuesday, June 14th - My blog's fourth birthday!  I love that I have four years worth of memories recorded here.

Saturday, June 18th - Moses (Crickett's half-brother) came to stay with us for a couple of days while his mama did some traveling around the state.  There is nothing cuter than dealing with the shenanigans of these two fur-kids.

No comments: