Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "Q"


1. Quadriceps – The area of my body that gets most sore from running.

2. Quadrilateral – My favorite is the trapezoid (MATH NERD!).

3. Queen – The size of our bed.

4. Quesadillas – I get to have my favorite Fresh Avocado Quesadillas from Ruby Tuesday tomorrow! Yummy!

5. Questions – As I’ve gotten older, I’m much less hesitant to ask questions when I don’t understand something.

6. QuickBooks – I’m currently taking a class that is teaching me how to use this program and I’m having a lot of fun.

7. Quiet – I love the silence.

8. Quilt – My grandmother makes the most amazing quilts.

9. Quindlen, Anna – The only author on my bookshelf having a last name starting with the letter “Q.” (The novel is Object Lessons in case you were wondering.)

10. Quit – I hate quitting, even if it’s in my best interest.

11. Quotes – I love them. My favorite site for quotes is Quote Garden.

12. Quidditch – I think this game would be a lot of fun to play.

13. Qdoba – Chicken Queso Burrito with black beans – YUM, YUM, YUM!

More Thursday 13!

12 comments:

Pearl said...

13. sounds tasty.

do you know about http://quotationsbook.com/ ?

Xakara said...

11, 12 & 13, YAY!

Lovely Q's :)

Happy TT,

~Xakara
Guest Kimberley Troutte

Alice Audrey said...

I moved up to a Queen size bed just a couple of years ago, and love it.

Lori Watson said...

I'm not a sports fan at all but for some reason I loved reading the Quidditch scenes. Seems so much more exciting than muggle sports, ;-)

colleen said...

Is that (Qdoba) a Q word without a U that I can play in Scrabble along with Qat, Qis and Qaid.

Mary Quast said...

I kinda have a thing for the letter Q. LOL

Happy TT.

delphiandreams said...

This is the second reference I've come across today about Qdoba...oh how I am craving some!

Sandra Collins said...

great Thursday Thirteen - I love quote garden too

sherilee said...

Great list--more interesting things start with the letter Q than I'd have thought! And quesadillas... one of my very favorites.

Thanks for stopping by Sweet Tea and Sunshine! Happy Thursday.

Jaclyn Trecartin said...

The quiet is lovely...as are quesadillas!

You've been TAGGED!

http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Forgetfulone said...

Cute blog you have here! I also love Quesadillas.

I've often wondered how difficult it would be to go back and get an accounting degree. I'm an English teacher, and I just don't love math, but I like certain things about numbers and money and paperwork. I'm kinda a nerd, too! LOL

amber said...

I love Qdoba's 3 cheese vegetarian nachos. Soo good!