Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "Q"


1. Quadriceps – The area of my body that gets most sore from running.

2. Quadrilateral – My favorite is the trapezoid (MATH NERD!).

3. Queen – The size of our bed.

4. Quesadillas – I get to have my favorite Fresh Avocado Quesadillas from Ruby Tuesday tomorrow! Yummy!

5. Questions – As I’ve gotten older, I’m much less hesitant to ask questions when I don’t understand something.

6. QuickBooks – I’m currently taking a class that is teaching me how to use this program and I’m having a lot of fun.

7. Quiet – I love the silence.

8. Quilt – My grandmother makes the most amazing quilts.

9. Quindlen, Anna – The only author on my bookshelf having a last name starting with the letter “Q.” (The novel is Object Lessons in case you were wondering.)

10. Quit – I hate quitting, even if it’s in my best interest.

11. Quotes – I love them. My favorite site for quotes is Quote Garden.

12. Quidditch – I think this game would be a lot of fun to play.

13. Qdoba – Chicken Queso Burrito with black beans – YUM, YUM, YUM!

More Thursday 13!

12 comments:

Pearl said...

13. sounds tasty.

do you know about http://quotationsbook.com/ ?

Xakara said...

11, 12 & 13, YAY!

Lovely Q's :)

Happy TT,

~Xakara
Guest Kimberley Troutte

Alice Audrey said...

I moved up to a Queen size bed just a couple of years ago, and love it.

Lori said...

I'm not a sports fan at all but for some reason I loved reading the Quidditch scenes. Seems so much more exciting than muggle sports, ;-)

colleen said...

Is that (Qdoba) a Q word without a U that I can play in Scrabble along with Qat, Qis and Qaid.

Mary Quast said...

I kinda have a thing for the letter Q. LOL

Happy TT.

delphiandreams said...

This is the second reference I've come across today about Qdoba...oh how I am craving some!

Sandra Collins said...

great Thursday Thirteen - I love quote garden too

sherilee said...

Great list--more interesting things start with the letter Q than I'd have thought! And quesadillas... one of my very favorites.

Thanks for stopping by Sweet Tea and Sunshine! Happy Thursday.

Jaclyn T said...

The quiet is lovely...as are quesadillas!

You've been TAGGED!

http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/04/ive-been-tagged.html

Forgetfulone said...

Cute blog you have here! I also love Quesadillas.

I've often wondered how difficult it would be to go back and get an accounting degree. I'm an English teacher, and I just don't love math, but I like certain things about numbers and money and paperwork. I'm kinda a nerd, too! LOL

amber said...

I love Qdoba's 3 cheese vegetarian nachos. Soo good!