Thursday, April 14, 2011
Thursday 13: Brought to You by the Letter "Q"
1. Quadriceps – The area of my body that gets most sore from running.
2. Quadrilateral – My favorite is the trapezoid (MATH NERD!).
3. Queen – The size of our bed.
4. Quesadillas – I get to have my favorite Fresh Avocado Quesadillas from Ruby Tuesday tomorrow! Yummy!
5. Questions – As I’ve gotten older, I’m much less hesitant to ask questions when I don’t understand something.
6. QuickBooks – I’m currently taking a class that is teaching me how to use this program and I’m having a lot of fun.
7. Quiet – I love the silence.
8. Quilt – My grandmother makes the most amazing quilts.
9. Quindlen, Anna – The only author on my bookshelf having a last name starting with the letter “Q.” (The novel is Object Lessons in case you were wondering.)
10. Quit – I hate quitting, even if it’s in my best interest.
11. Quotes – I love them. My favorite site for quotes is Quote Garden.
12. Quidditch – I think this game would be a lot of fun to play.
13. Qdoba – Chicken Queso Burrito with black beans – YUM, YUM, YUM!
More Thursday 13!