Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ten Things Tag

Ten Things That I Love Tag
Rules:
1. State who gave you this award in your post.
2. State 10 things that you love.
3. Give this award to 10 other bloggers, listing them at the end of the post, and notify them with a lovely comment.


Award-Giver:
Jaclyn at Positive Ponderings tagged me! Thanks for thinking of me, Jaclyn! As for the rest of you, go check out Positive Ponderings - it's a wonderful blog!

My loves:
1. Family (that includes my beautiful fur-baby!)
2. Friends (including those from blogland!)
3. Reading
4. Photography
5. Scrapbooking
6. Playing piano
7. Running
8. Numbers
9. Chocolate
10. Christmas

What do YOU love?
1. Andrisen 3
2. Broken Yet Whole
3. Caity
4. Dare to Tri
5. Diamonds on my Soles
6. Life on the Hilltop
7. My Random Life Story
8. The Amanda Jo
9. Viva Voce
10. You've Reached Matt & Jessica (Dexter, too!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you! This is great!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for this. I'll think of 10 things I love soon ...