Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday Fill-In #179



1. My grandparents' farm is my favorite place to travel to.

2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember summer nights in the neighborhood, my friends and I riding around on our bikes and our parents standing at the mailbox talking.

3. A favorite book makes for a good friend.

4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, splashing in the puddles.

5. Planning a vacation is so exciting!

6. My best friend knows how to make me laugh even when I don't want to.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with my husband, tomorrow my plans include homework and Sunday I want to get out and take some photos!

More Friday Fill-Ins!

1 comment:

Billy Rhythm said...

My best guy friend (my wife is my BEST friend) has a knack for making me laugh at inopportune times. Usually, it's when I'm trying to sound professional when talking on the phone. Once, I had to hang up three times talking to the same answering machine because he'd get me laughing.