Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Time

The Christmas bug has hit me full force this year. I think it's trying to make up for not coming last year. I'm trying not to be one of those people who skips right over the Thanksgiving festivities (because Thanksgiving is great, too), but it has been difficult. I can hardly wait until Saturday when our turkey celebrating has concluded and I can start going crazy for Christmas. Expect lots of holiday cheer here at this blog!

It is, however, the day before Thanksgiving so I thought I would share this photo with you. In college I was a volunteer with the "Big Brother Big Sister" program. This was a project my "little sister" and I worked on one afternoon during my visit. I was pretty proud of myself for looking at the school's collection of craft supplies and coming up with this turkey puppet. It was probably one of the coolest things we did together. Isn't he a beauty? (Humor me, please.)

2 comments:

amber said...

It is a pretty cute turkey!

I hope that you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

teacherwoman said...

Too cute! :)