Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fenced In

My dad finished the gate for Mitch and me tonight. This was the last part of the fence that needed to be completed. It's finally all done!

I'm beyond excited to see this project come to an end (and I didn't even work on it) and I know Mitch will be thrilled to see it when he gets home on Saturday. Crickett got to run around in the backyard without a leash this evening for the first time and loved every minute of it. It was a great evening.

Now we just have to finish the sprinklers and then we can plant some grass. It's going to start looking like a real yard here soon!

4 comments:

Caity said...

Wow the gate looks fantastic! What a wonderful job!!

amber said...

It looks awesome!

Kerri Farley said...

Congratulations! It looks GREAT!

Unknown said...

and dont forget to add a clothes line! :)