Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Week Thus Far

  • Monday. My snow day was quite lovely. The day consisted of hanging out with Mitch and Crickett and a whole lot of reading. We had delicious rolls at dinner and Mitch won movie tickets off the radio. I wish every Monday could be like this one - minus the blizzard of course.
  • Tuesday. We should not have had school. Over half the student population didn't make it into town due to the roads. I couldn't do much of anything with my classes but I did get a lot of planning and correcting done and I won't complain about that. I'm thrilled with how far ahead I am! The trick, however, is staying ahead. Mitch and I also got our Girl Scout cookies today - oh how I love the Thin Mints.
  • Wednesday. I cannot believe it's April already! I feels like 2009 just started and here we are in the fourth month of the year! Can anyone tell me where the first three months went? No April Fool's jokes were played on me - how about you? And in completely unrelated, only exciting to me news, we're now teaching Crickett to "SIT." I think it's going to be quite fun. I like having a reason to give her treats.

2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Staying ahead is key. This is going to be my goal for next year, for sure!

I too can't believe that April is already here. It has gone by fast, and truth be told, I am ready for summer, even if I am teaching summer school.

No april fools tricks here. Thank goodness! I am so gullable!

amber said...

Your week sounds fabulous.

Monday I had a snow day too. I quite enjoyed it.

Tuesday Tyler and I registered for wedding gifts. Not quite as fun as I expected it to be, pretty overwhelming.

Last night we hung out at home & relaxed.