Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break Recap

I got all my correcting done and a few lesson plans written. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to on the work front, but I'm still ahead or caught-up so I can't complain about that. This week is going to be a long one with conferences tomorrow night and Thursday night, but the we're on our last quarter which is very exciting!

I got lots of play-time in with Crickett. She is five pounds of pure fun.

I finished the book I had been reading and then went to the library to get a book from my list. I felt ambitious, so I got two and then a third was added after the librarian informed me that "Twilight," one of the books I had placed a hold on was in (I thought I'd get it sometime this summer since I was the 15th or so on the list). So, I've started "Twilight" and am hoping the rest of the series comes to me as quickly because this is the one I had planned on reading in 2009.

I only got one run and there isn't anything too exciting to report on it. I don't mind running on my treadmill, unlike so many others, because it gives me a chance to watch my seasons of "Gilmore Girls." I adore that show - anyone else enjoy it?

I got most of the office organized and cleaned. I have a bit more to do, but it already feels so much better in here and I can't wait to move the spring-cleaning bus into another room.

Friday was a gorgeous day, so Mitch and I took Crickett for her first walk. It was a fun outing for our little family and I look forward to this summer when we can do it on a regular basis.

6 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Sounds like you have been busy. I still can't believe this crazy weather in ND. I blog about it, and I am sure all those bloggers from other states think we have the worst weather possible.

BTW, I have books 2-4 of the Twilight Saga if you ever want to borrow them. I haven't finished number 4 yet, but 2 and 3 are yours if you can't wait to get them from the library! :) Just an offer!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very productive spring break!

Amanda Jo said...

You have had quite the busy spring break! Kudos on getting all of that done!!!

Unknown said...

gilmore girls is one of my favorite shows ever.

saw our library booksale banner and thought of you yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been very productive over spring break! Good job!

teacherwoman said...

Thanks for the well wishes, but I do worry about your parents home too... I hope all is fairing well for them. I heard that parts of that area were already under water... thoughts and prayers for you and your family.