1. All that Glitters by V.C. Andrews
2. The End of the Rainbow by V.C. Andrews
3. Eye of the Storm by V.C. Andrews
4. Lightning Strikes by V.C. Andrews
5. Seeds of Yesterday by V.C. Andrews6. Web of Dreams by V.C. Andrews
~ I've never actually read anything by V.C. Andrews but it's been fun picking these novels up in hopes of completing a series some day. I actually don't know anyone who has read anything by Andrews. Have you read any of her work? If so, what did you think?
7. The Heart of a Woman by Maya Angelou
8. My Sister’s Picture by Cathy Arden
9. Zen and the Art of Quilting by Sandra Detrixhe
~ I may be giving Zen and the Art of Quilting to my grandmother who quilts. I want to skim it first to make sure it is worth her time.
10. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
~ I actually bought a copy of A Christmas Carol at one of the last book sales but this copy is much more charming. I'll show you all some pictures when the Christmas season rolls around.
11. The Beet Queen by Louise Erdrich
12. Mother of Pearl by Melinda Haynes
13. The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver
14. Homeland by Barbara Kingsolver
15. The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
~ I've never actually read anything by Barbara Kingsolver, either, but have several of her books already on my bookshelf and now a few more to add. I think her novels sound very good, though, so I think they are worth tossing in my bag and bringing home.
16. Women’s Friendships edited by Susan Koppelman
~ Not really a fan of short stories, but I thought these about the friendships between women might be interesting. Regardless of whether or not I like it, I will be passing it on to one of my favorite women who very much enjoys short stories. I originally bought it with her in mind.
17. Sula by Toni Morrison
18. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin
19. The Dogs of Babel by Carolyn Parkhurst
~ So excited about finding Three Cups of Tea and The Dogs of Babel because these two are on my must-read list.
20. Rise and Shine by Anna Quindlen21. Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind by Ann B. Ross
22. Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
23. The Blackwater Lightship by Colm Tolbin
24. Possessing the Secret of Joy by Alice Walker25. Little Altars Everywhere by Rebecca Wells
26. The Waves by Virginia Woolf