Monday, August 1, 2011

Firsts on a First

Can you believe it's the first of August already?  This summer is flying by!  Anyhoo, on to my weekend which consisted of a few firsts.
FRIDAY

Some fellow derby gals and I attended a local drag show.  It was the first time I had ever been to one; it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going again!





SATURDAY

Rizzo, my in-law's Boxer stayed with us for the first time.  She poses quite nicely for me and has BOUNDLESS energy!




SUNDAY

My sister and I had our first derby photo taken together.  I love being able to share this experience with one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world.


2 comments:

Jaclyn Trecartin said...

A drag queen show would be fabulous!!

--Jaclyn T

Enter by giveaway for a handmade pouch @
http://positiveponderings.blogspot.com/2011/07/end-of-school-giveaway.html

teacherwoman said...

It sounds and looks like you are having a great time with the derby! Awesome!