Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wordless Week

When I sat down tonight to post, I couldn't believe it had been a week since I last wrote. Then I put my fingers to the keyboard and I remembered why I haven't been keeping up.

I originally sat down this evening to write about my weekend back home with family, but for some reason I could not put together a decent sentence. Surprise, surprise. I haven't been able to put together a decent sentence this past week. Words have left me and I'm extremely crabby about it. I hate it when I can't write. Needless to say, blogging hasn't been much fun and I'm beginning to wonder why I started this in the first place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you dare think that way girl! I look forward to your blog every day!

Liz Harrell said...

Dont be down! We've all been there, those wordless times.

Anonymous said...

I've missed your posts!

UndeniablyBlah said...

Hey Ms.Math!
I stumbled on to your blog by chance and thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts!I gotta say this post was one that i relate to completely!Would absolutely love to read more of your thoughts!Don't ever stop writing!
Cheers!