Sunday, May 4, 2008

Movie Night

My husband and I redeemed more "Coke points" this weekend to rent a couple movies. Honestly, I can't remember the last time we actually paid to rent!

My husband's pick for the weekend was "Juno," which I highly recommend. This was my second time seeing the movie, but it was just as good (if not better) as the first time I saw it. My pick for the weekend was "Atonement" which I actually couldn't get into. For some reason, I could not develop a connection with the characters and therefore didn't really care about what happened to them. I have a feeling it was just me, though, since it was nominated for seven Academy Awards. Perhaps the book would be better match for me.

Have you seen any good movies lately?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just watched Juno last month. I love that movie. Yesterday, I watched Zachary Beaver Came to Town (don't recommend it) and Ocean's Twelve. I want to see Lars and the Real Girl.

Unknown said...

I haven't seen Juno yet, but I'm bugging Ben into buying it, so I don't to rent. On Friday night, I saw Lars and the Real Girl, which I really liked. It was so awkward and cute, totally my kind of movie! You and Mitch should come over for movie night sometime soon, that'd be fun!

Kerri Farley said...

I'm not much of a movie person.....my daughter just watched Juno and really liked it.