Saturday, December 1, 2007

Picture Perfect

Today was a "picture perfect" day. It was a day that reminds me how wonderful it is to spend the holiday season with my family.

As snow fell gently outside, Christmas music played inside and the aroma of cookies filled the air. My mom, sister, and I spent the afternoon baking sugar cookies (and maybe goofing around a little), while my dad started working on his backyard ice-skating rink. I couldn't imagine a better way to kick off the start of December and the Christmas season.






2 comments:

teacherwoman said...

How wonderful! I love making sugar cookies, and being able to do so with family is even better!

I don't remember your back yard being soo big!

...a taste of me said...

That was a fun day! I like eating to dough just about as much as I like eating the cookies fresh out of the oven-yum!