Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful Days 19 Through 25

I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving!

Thankful Day 19:  I'm thankful for cheap heat that allows us to have our home nice and toasty.



Thankful Day 20:  I'm thankful for beautiful music played in a beautiful building.

I will share more about this later since it was a task is on my 101 in 1001 list.



Thankful Day 21:  I'm thankful for my wonderful girlfriends.  So blessed to have their friendships!



Thankful Day 22:  I'm thankful for Sunday dinners and dominoes at my father-in-law's (even if I do have to put up with him and my husband picking on me!).



Thankful Day 23:  I'm thankful for Excedrin Migraine.  It helps me through some painful days.



Thankful Day 24:  I couldn't narrow it down today!  (1)  I'm thankful for craft stores and fun crafting machines.  Can't wait to find some time to start playing with my new Cricut!  (2)  I'm thankful for awesome co-workers who will spend their lunch hour with me - in public, no less!  (3)  I'm thankful for super glue that is holding my Santa's broken arm together.  (4)  I'm thankful for the area's classified website that is connecting me to people who have beautiful pianos available.



Thankful Day 25:  I'm thankful for a cozy evening on the couch watching adorable Pixar movies.

No comments: