Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Morning Run

Here are some things I thought about and observed on my morning run today (in no particular order).

1. 7:00 a.m. is a beautiful time to run. Dew is still covering the grass and the city has not yet come to life.

2. People on the bike path in the morning are much more friendly than those on the path in the evening. I got a lot of smiles and hellos this morning which was wonderful!

3. Ab workouts before running are not for me. I will not be doing that combination again. Abs AFTER running.

4. All but one of my intervals ended on a prime number. I am not a fan of prime numbers. I am not a fan of odd numbers, either. I don't let my students use either in my class. Only kidding! Honestly, though, it would be a lot of fun to try.

5. Ducks are adorable, especially when walking along the bike trail as if it was made for them! I wish I would have had my camera.

6. I had to scare the bunnies on the trail so they would run away from me, not towards me. These obviously have a lot to learn.

7. My shoes are over a year old and they are still very white. A little too white. Why did I buy such white shoes in the first place?

1 comment:

Girl of Approval said...

I just do not understand morning people. :)

Nor people who enjoy running.